What does restless mean to you?

There are many Mastermind groups out there. I want to create a group for restless minds. I do not aspire to the mind of a master: I want to continually renew the mind of the beginner, to be as curious as a two-year-old. I want to surround myself with people who are not satisfied unless they are growing, learning, moving in a new direction.

There has never been a time when I was surrounded by curious people that I was not fully engaged, alive, and full of both ideas and the resolve and energy to keep moving. For restless minds, good enough is a place to start, not a place to sleep. It's not that restless minds are not able to value what they have: it's that they know that change is inevitable and living their values means continuing to learn and explore and make changes.

I love restless minds and I love what happens when they gather and share and provoke and create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands