The way to improve your blog

I read a tweet that started "The way to improve your blog" and my writer's mind completed the phrase with "is by blogging." It's hard to get better at DOING by THINKING. The way to improve a skill is to practice it.

So here I am, blogging instead of reading about blogging. What are you doing by reading this? Are you changing something in your mind that will allow you to move ahead? You came here looking for something: how will you know when you find it?

If you just wanted to do something you would be doing it.

Check in with yourself. I am noticing that my day started at 5 am and ended about 11:30 pm yesterday and I am actually just tired. There's lots clicking in the back of my mind, but it's taking some energy to pull a little piece of that to the screen. The wisdom of my body is saying I need a workout and a rest so that I can be at my best for this weekend's training. Later, I can make some calls and draw energy from the need to listen well.

What will you do to make this Friday afternoon productive?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands