When you can't do one more thing

I suspect I am not alone in this feeling that my dance card is now entirely full. Possibly double-booked in places, but certainly full. My to-do list is beginning to scare me. It's been that kind of a winter.

Today, I read Seth Godin's 3000 blog post (I'm only just over 400) in which he encouraged readers to celebrate by posting something interesting on their own blogs. This is my response.

When you can't do one more thing, you can do the one more thing you really want to do.

Like taking a few minutes to connect with blog readers.

When you can't do one more thing, you are doing too many things that are draining you and not enough that are generating a wonderful buzz of energy and life.

Thanks for being my buzz this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands