Because I am stuck

Today, I feel stuck. Everyone feels stuck now and then. Even people who know how to get unstuck.

I know how to get unstuck.  Tonight I am heading for the gym.  I will put music on my nano that makes me feel alive and I will stretch and move and maintain a rhythm.  And I will leave feeling better.  My body will prove that I am not stuck.

Later this week, I will get on a plane and fly to Paris.  In a bigger realm of stuck, it's a bigger way of opening perspectives and remembering that dreams are also part of reality.

Everyone gets stuck from time to time. You don't have to stay stuck. Staying stuck is a choice - just like jumping clear or walking away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands