Making a gift for Christmas

It's Christmas for lots of us. Even if you don't celebrate a religious holiday at this time of year, you might be sharing in bright lights and gift giving and food that satisfies your favourite memories. For me, it is Christmas and it is complicated and lovely and hard work.

One of my favourite things to do at Christmas is to make things for people. I bake dozens and dozens more cookies than I could eat. I put together multi-course meals and I decorate the house. And in the years where I am smart and lucky, I make a gift for someone.

This year I made a gift for the people in my NLP community, the people I have trained, and the people who read my newsletter and the people who know those people. It's an e-book and I took the pictures and did the formatting with the same care and the same pleasure I used to take in making books of poetries and stories with my kids. The book is about layering good states with such precision that you cannot help but get off to a great start in 2014. You might even find that you have planted seeds that sprout at times you would not have expected throughout the year.

If you are reading this and you are curious, then this gift is for you, too. You can unwrap it by clicking here.

It carries a Creative Commons license that encourages you to share it (with attribution, without changes, and you can't sell it). If it feels right, please send it to others who will enjoy it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands