How long does it take?

I am on my way out the door for a busy day (another busy day). Obviously, I don't have time to write (probably best not to write when you don't have time to think).

Wait. Here I am writing. It's only taking a couple of minutes - minutes I would otherwise lose in the general fog of being busy. Sitting here clears my thoughts, just a little. Sitting with you clears my focus - more than a little. I am with people I like, doing work I love.

Take a moment today in the part of your life where you are with people you like doing work you love. Be surprised at how little time it takes to connect (with yourself, with the people in your thoughts). Notice the difference it makes to have stabilized something positive - if only for a few seconds.

It only takes a few seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands