summer tunes

When was the last time you found a new favourite song?

I have learned to do the people around me a kindness and listen to music whenever I am feeling stuck or restless. It is an accessible, effective way to nudge a mood in the right direction. The rhythm, the tempo and the mood of the music can all strike a chord with me and get me walking to the beat of a different drummer. I try to find enough new music so that I always have a range of choice between what has worked before and what I might need next.

If you think you do not like music, or that music is for kids, it might be time for you to find a new song. Summer is full of festivals, concerts, and time to play with new technologies. Before Labour Day, you can find music that focuses you, lifts you, soothes you, and stirs you into movement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yes" sets for building agreement and manipulation

The hypnotic contract

The fine line between observations, suggestions and commands